Organise your time
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed by all there is to do, frazzled by being permanently on the go and stressed by your never-ending to-do list?
The Organise your time e-course is a step-by-step system to take you from chaos to order in just 12 weeks.
On this e-course, you’ll learn how to
- set strong boundaries and how to say no
- identify what’s working and, more importantly, what’s not working in your life
- overcome procrastination
- manage your internal distractions
- find out your time management style
- discover your values and how that ties into the way you manage your time
- effectively delegate, even if you don’t have staff
- eliminate or, at the very least, reduce your stress levels
- and much, much more
Here’s what people say about the time system
I did my first day today of trying to keep track of my time. I used the daily log sheet and I am already in shock at how much time I waste in the morning on the internet and watching tv (news, etc.) Then I had some banking to do, and stopped at the dollar store , and then went and bought paint. More time wasted while shopping at the dollar store, I didn’t need a thing in there.Actually keeping the log is the biggest first step in managing time, I can see.
Now I know where my time is going and it is only Day one.
Mary from New York
Why an e-course?
- This is crunch time – you’re already feeling overwhelmed and unfocussed, and I don’t want to add to that feeling of being out of control by sending you tons of stuff all at once.
- You don’t have time to read ebooks or listen to hours and hours of audio. You need short and punchy!
- An e-course is manageable because it’s delivered in bite-sized chunks.
- After you read each lesson, you have time to implement it every week which means GREAT results.
- You get support and accountability.
Who is this for?
Overwhelmed, distracted, busy people who feel rushed, frazzled, stressed most of the time.
You also get these 6 fabulous bonuses worth over $300
- Break out of overwhelm – my bestselling audio teleclass where I teach you how to do the absolute minimum you need to do to get you moving forward again, for those times you feel stuck and paralysed (value $47)
- The “More Time” quick start – a 60-minute audio with my top 10 tips to jumpstart your time makeover PLUS a transcript just in case you prefer to read instead of listen (value $47)
- Bonus week of lessons – your maintenance pack (value $27)
- the planning and organising forms in PDF and Word so you can customise to your heart’s content (value $27)
- email support for 90 days (this alone is worth $147)
The e-course and bonuses are valued at over $400 but it’s yours for only $99 (R850)
I have been taking Marcia’s Time Management Course for a few weeks now and find that it has been very helpful in improving my time management.
One of the most helpful aspects of the course was keeping a log of where I was spending my time. This was really an eye opener for me, and I found that I have been much more aware and focused in this area. That one aspect alone has increased my productivity.
Marcia’s style is direct, clear and concise and to the point – exactly what you require in a time management course. I look forward to receiving my email every week.
If you had to work with me one on one …
- You’d pay at least $741/R5 000 (feel free to check me out)
- This way you get me at only a fraction of the price …
Your investment for the time system is only $99 (R850)
I loved the clarity of your teaching – you give me the confidence to do more.
So how does this work?
- Once you register and pay, I’ll hook you up and you’ll get your welcome pack and week 1’s lesson within 24 hours.
- You’ll also get the download links to ALL the fabulous bonuses.
- You’ll receive subsequent lessons on the same day every single week.
Is there a guarantee?
Of course! There’s no rush – you have a whole year to try out the system and if you genuinely feel it hasn’t been worth the money you paid, all you do is write to me and ask for your money back.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s recap. What do you get?
- 12 weeks of material in bite-sized chunks so you won’t get overwhelmed
- Bonus week to teach you how to maintain the new “time managed” person
- 90 days’ email support
- All the forms in PDF and Word (so you can customise to your heart’s content)
- Break out of overwhelm – my bestselling audio teleclass where I teach you how to do the absolute minimum you need to do to get you moving forward again, for those times you feel stuck and paralysed
- The “More Time” quick start – a 60-minute audio with my top 10 tips to jumpstart your time makeover PLUS a transcript just in case you prefer to read instead of listen