Organise your business system
Designers, coaches, photographers, consultants, small business owners and work-at-home moms
Why did you start your business?
I started my business so I could have more freedom. Freedom is my number 1 value and I pursue it at all costs!
How about you?
And yet, things soon got so busy, I didn’t know if I was coming or going!
I soon realised that if I didn’t sort myself out, I’d be a very frazzled person and a not-so-happy camper!
So I got organised, wrote the Organise your Business system, designed my own Business Control Journal (a la Flylady), created processes, procedures, set much of my business on auto-pilot and things are now going great!
I also found myself coaching more and more business owners who, quite honestly, were just like me. And probably are a lot like you too. They had good intentions but things just kept slipping away from them because they weren’t organised and they didn’t have systems.
Does this sound familiar?
- Do you wish you had more time to implement all your GREAT ideas?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by all there is to do?
- Are you stressed out and frazzled?
- Is your office space not really working for you? Are you spending hours just looking for things because your space isn’t functional?
- Do you wish you knew HOW you should organise things in a specific way so that it makes sense for your specific organising style?
- Do you struggle to find a piece of paper, an email or a document on your computer in a minute or less?
- Are you spending too much time on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites and not enough time on your business?
I’m here to help you.
It’s why I designed the Organise your Business system, which consists of …
- 12 easy-to-implement lessons, delivered one at a time, on a weekly basis
- Business Control Journal (17 pages) and
- A 21-page document with easy-to-customise forms
- Big, Juicy Goals - a one-hour audio MP3 downloadable recording and a workbook to follow along and make notes
- Break out of overwhelm - my bestselling audio MP3 download, guaranteed to get you unstuck and moving again. Also comes with a useful handbook, with fill-in-the-blank templates to get you flowing again
The Organise your Business system will help you…
- with Big Picture planning so you keep track of your goals and dreams
- prioritise and get the important things done
- help get you out of overwhelm, unstuck and get you moving again
- organise your office according to your personality
- create defined business processes and policies
- organise all your general business functions
- set daily routines to put your business on auto-pilot
- organise all your social networking so that it stops sucking all of your time
- declutter and sort out your emails and Word/ Excel documents
- create an email system that works for you
- get control of all the paper!
- increase your productivity
- help you to prevent overwhelm and information overload
- organise your client contacts
- create free time for self-care so you don’t get burnt out!
- de-stress as you become more organised
I just purchased your system for my professional organising business. It is very applicable and user friendly. The Business Control Journal is a lot like Flylady’s but has a much friendlier appeal. Thanks again. “
Heidi Meyer, Professional Organiser
Johannesburg, South Africa
The whole thing is ready and waiting for you
Best of all, it will not leave you feeling overwhelmed, asking that oh-so-common question, “where do I start?!” Everything is set out in an easy-to-follow-system with just one section to focus on every week. You get all the templates, checklists and tools you could possibly need.
“Finally – something that helps me organize in a way that works with my style! Marcia addresses the different learning styles and personalities with organizing tips that work for each of them. So many other organizational tools focus on one “right” way or one “perfect” system to organize with but this system presented different strategies that work for different people. Practical, useful tips and great worksheets make it easy to apply as well. I’m already saving time and feeling more organized!”
The entire Organise your Business system costs just $147 (R1200 for South African buyers) and consists of:
- 12 easy-to-implement lessons, delivered one at a time, on a weekly basis (worth $97)
- Business Control Journal (17 pages) (worth $27)
- A 21-page document with easy-to-customise forms (worth $37)
- Big, Juicy Goals - a one-hour audio MP3 downloadable recording and a workbook to follow along and make notes (worth $47)
- Break out of overwhelm - my bestselling audio MP3 download, guaranteed to get you unstuck and moving again. Also comes with a useful handbook, with fill-in-the-blank templates to get you flowing again (worth $47)
You also get these fantastic bonuses
7 easy steps to organise your office
- 3 MP3 audio downloads (over two hours of audio) which you can download to your iPod and listen to over and over again. It’s like having me right there with you, talking you through the process of getting organised. I show you, step-by-step, how to organise your office.
- An e-book walking you through organising your office (together worth $47)
- 3 months email support (worth $141)
The entire system is valued at $400, but it’s yours for only $147 (R1200 for South African buyers).
What’s the catch?
There isn’t any. I honestly want you to succeed so I’ve given you all the tools to do so.
This was the best thing I have ever done! You have changed my life. Really. I feel better equipped to track clientele for a home business which my husband is talking about and pushing for. With the new office organization I am confident that I will not lose any project or any client! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Anne Alagna USA
Frequently asked questions
What are the sections you cover over the twelve weeks?
1. Setting up your Business Control Journal 2. Planning tools 3. Identify your office zones 4. Identifying and working with your unique organising style 5. Paper 6. Calendars and business cards 7. Filing systems 8. Blogs & social networking 9. Email 10. Documents and folders 11. Preventing overwhelm & eliminating e-clutter 12. Prioritising and getting the important things done
What happens if I want to skip ahead and do things in my own order?
By all means. You get all the links at the beginning. You can either follow along as I suggest or go to your “problem” areas first.
What if I don’t want to print the forms and only use them online?
I give you the links to both the PDF and Word versions of the forms so you can customise to your heart’s content
Will this system magically transform my office?
Unfortunately not. You’re going to have to put in some work. But I do promise you that if you diligently work through the system, it will feel like magic when your work style is transformed
How much time will this take every week?
It depends. Don’t you hate it when people say “it depends”? Seriously though, some people have a reasonably organised office already and it will probably take them about 15 – 20 minutes to do each week’s lesson. Others might take an hour. It just depends on where you are when you start.
How accessible are you if I have questions?
I answer all emails within 24 hours (Mon to Fri) and am very happy to work with you to find a solution to suit your situation perfectly.
Any other questions?
Email me on marcia AT organisingqueen.com
The comments, strategies and worksheets were really helpful and I could easily implement your ideas to fit me. I really loved the organizing personality section. I had never thought about that – I am clearly a visual learner and that made a lot of sense.
Your details about handling electronic information and clutter were super helpful. I liked how you gave examples of what you do/what folders you use. That helped me think about my needs and how I could incorporate the information into my life.
I love all of the planning pages. They are awesome – I printed them out and can’t wait to start using them. Thank you for putting this together. I got A LOT out of it!!!”
Mary Anne Hutcherson