Organise your home
Give me just two hours a week and I’ll give you the organized home of your dreams in only 12 weeks. Guaranteed!
You will soon feel light and free and at peace with your home. It will be the sanctuary you always dreamed of.
Getting organized is one of the top 3 things on most people’s New Year’s Resolutions or goals lists.
What would you say if I told you that YOU could have an organized home in just 12 weeks?
I’m Marcia Francois. Not only am I a wife, mother of 3-year-old twins but I also work full-time and I coach time management in my spare time. I’ve been helping busy women get and stay organized for the last 18 years and now it’s time to help you.
It IS possible to get your home organized.
I’ve taken your entire house and broken it down into itsy-bitsy sections so even the most overwhelmed person won’t get distracted!
I wanted to help you get the home of your dreams and so I created the Organize Your Home E-course
just for you.
Why an e-course?
- to prevent overwhelm
- to make it all manageable
- to walk you through the process, step-by-step
- to offer support
- to enable you to progress at your own pace
- for accountability, so you actually do the work (how many organizing books have you bought that are still on your bookshelf, unused?!)
What do you get with the Organize your Home e-course?
- One email every week for 12 weeks with 4 separate 30-minute organizing projects.
- A 60-minute audio titled How to Organize Any Space where I teach you exactly how to get organized and give you practical examples in the home and office
- A members-only website with tons of organizing forms and templates to help you on your organizing journey
- Control Journal (in Word) so you can customise and note down your own routines that work for your household
I’ll show you, step-by-step, how to set up your system,
how to organize your space and most important, how to keep it organized!
You Also Get These 3 Great Bonuses1. F-r-e-e report – my DREAM method of organizing ANY space (worth $17)
2. Bonus section on organizing your personal life (worth $17)
3. Lots of photo tips from my very own home to give you ideas (60 – 70% of people are visual and really benefit from real life examples) – (worth $37)
Here’s what people are saying:
This system has helped me to not feel overwhelmed with the projects in front of me. When I thought of the whole picture, I didn’t know where to start and one thing led me to another and then before I knew it I had 6 different organizing projects going on at the same time in the same room and felt overloaded! This e-course is helping me take my challenge of organization ONE day at a time, one project at a time. Once something is done, it is done… It stays that way… and new things coming into the home are finding a home rather than being stuck somewhere “for a moment”! The system is coming into place for me. And I am not freaking out when my grandkids come to visit thinking I am going to get behind… I simply tackle smaller projects and enjoy my grammy time with them! It really does help to have an organizing coach!Mac McFarlaneUSA
My disorganisation made me feel out of control, tired and depressed.” “I enjoyed getting my e-mails because becoming better organized is not just a once-off affair. I need constant reminders to declutter my life. I especially liked your simple definition of clutter: “Anything I don’t use / don’t love / doesn’t make me feel at peace”.
Victoria Roberts, Fund Manager, Johannesburg
“Unique and creative ways to re-express my clutter and chaos.”
-Tuck Self, The Rebel Belle
“Very impressive and helpful. It is always great to get ideas that are workable.”
- Jacqueline Rossouw
Are you ready to get your home organized?