7 easy steps to organise your office
Do you have a disorganised office that is just not working for you?
- Do you struggle to find a piece of paper in a minute or less?
- Do you have a messy and untidy desk that just doesn’t work for you?
- Is your email inbox a disaster area?
- Are you spending hours just looking for things because your space isn’t functional?
Then 7 easy steps to organise your office is just for you!
This step-by-step system will take your office from chaos to
order using your own unique organising style.
You can work through the steps from 1 to 7, or just dive in and tackle your problem area first.
Find out how to
- set up your office area
- determine your organising style
- control all the paper clutter
- set up filing systems so YOU can find things
- align your physical and electronic documents
- get control of your inbox
- deal with the mail
- organise your finances
- prevent overwhelm
- make your favourite office tools work for you
You also get 5 MP3 audio downloads (over four hours of audio) which you can download to your iPod or burn to CD and listen to over and over again. It’s like having me right there with you, talking you through the process of getting organised.
In this organising system, I show you exactly how to organise your office, get rid of the paper piles, finally get control of your email, all in a clear, step-by-step way.
This was the best thing I have ever done!
You have changed my life. Really.
I feel better equipped to track clientele for a home business which my husband is talking about and pushing for. With the new office organization I am confident that I will not lose any project or any client!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
The system has been tested for both a home and business office and works just as well for both. I also include plenty of worksheets and tell you exactly how to set up your Office Notebook (if you don’t already have one).
“Finally – a system that helps me organize in a way that works with my style!
Marcia addresses the different learning styles and personalities with organizing tips that work for each of them. So many other organizational tools focus on one “right” way or one “perfect” system to organize with but this organising system presented different strategies that work for different people.
Practical, useful tips and great worksheets make it easy to apply as well. I’m already saving time and feeling more organized!”
Other organising systems assume a one-size-fits-all approach; this one takes into account your unique organising style
I also give you a sneak peek into my own office set-up to spark your ideas. More than that however, I empower you to make your office work for you. After all, you’re the one who has to work there!
“Marcia, I really enjoyed the 7 Steps system! The comments, strategies and worksheets were really helpful and I could easily implement your ideas to fit me. I really loved the organizing personality section. I had never thought about that – I am clearly a visual learner and that made a lot of sense. Your details about handling electronic information and clutter were super helpful. I liked how you gave examples of what you do/what folders you use. That helped me think about my needs and how I could incorporate the information into my life. I love all of the planning pages you put at the end. They are awesome – I printed them out and can’t wait to start using them. Thank you for putting together this e-book. I got A LOT out of it!!!” Mary Anne Hutcherson
You also get these fantastic bonuses
- No more paper piles – audio MP3 download plus handout – to hone in on the paper problems and give you easy-to-implement solutions
- Conquer your email – audio MP3 download plus handout – quick wins to take control and then easily maintain your email inbox
- You also get 30 days’ email support free with your purchase, for accountability and support.
Why do I offer you email support?
Because we’ve all bought products with the very best of intentions and after we print it out, we get busy so we don’t complete working through them. (Shhh – I myself have a product on my shelf where I’ve only worked through 12 of the 21 steps).
This is ideal for accountability or to prevent you from getting easily overwhelmed. I’m your Coach on Call and I’m right here, ready to help you organise your office via email, if you have any questions while working through the system.
Your investment is only $99
Not sure? Have a look at the index here.
Let’s recap. What do you get?
- 7 easy steps to organise your office e-book worth $37
- 3 MP3 audio downloads (over two hours of audio) which you can download to your iPod and listen to over and over again. It’s like having me right there with you, talking you through the process of getting organised. worth $47
- templates and forms worth $27
- No more paper piles – handout and MP3 – worth $37
- Conquer your email – handout and MP3 – worth $37
- 30 days’ unlimited email support worth $47
The entire system is valued at over $200, but it’s yours for only $99.
I’ve implemented 3 tips in less than a week that have already reduced my email by 50%.”
CEO, Berryhill Computer Forensics, Inc.